Jeremy J. Kobeski
Senior Associate Attorney at Grenen & Birsic, P.C.
Email Address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Kobeski has more than a decade of experience with a large Philadelphia based creditors’ rights law firm. While representing lenders, mortgage servicers, and banks, Jeremy has appeared in state and federal courts across the state of Pennsylvania, including all three Bankruptcy Court Districts.
Jeremy joined Grenen & Birsic, P.C. in July, 2020 and focuses his practice on workouts, consumer and commercial foreclosures, commercial bankruptcy cases and lender liability defense cases.
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, 2002
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2004
- Donald E. Pease Best Student Article Memorial Award
- “In re Oracle Corporation Derivative Litigation: Has a New Species of Director Independence Been Uncovered?”, 29 Del. J. Corp. L. 849 (2004).
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2005
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2005
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association