John B. Joyce
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
John B. Joyce is a Shareholder at Grenen & Birsic, P.C.
John chairs the firm’s litigation group. Representing banks and financial institutions, he focuses his practice on secured creditors’ rights in commercial cases and defense of lender liability claims in State and Federal courts, including bankruptcy court.
Mr. Joyce has litigated cases with evidentiary issues involving forensic fraud, business valuations, the feasibility of business reorganization, breach of contract and Daubert challenges. John has presented programs on a range of legal topics, to organizations such as The Pennsylvania Institute for Certified Public Accountants, Thurgood Marshall Leadership Conference and the American Inns of Court.
- Marquette University (B.A.,1987; J.D.,1990)
- Georgetown University, Summer 1986
- Recipient, Honorable James G. Fulton Scholarship
- Pre-Bankruptcy Lease Termination: Overlooked Benefit? The Monitor, 1997; republished in LEAN, 2008.
- Bar of Wisconsin, 1990
- Bar of Pennsylvania, 1993
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Master, American Inns of Court, Pittsburgh Chapter
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Member, Sections on Bankruptcy and Commercial Law; Banking and Business Law)