Effective Legal Representation for Business
Grenen & Birsic provides experienced counsel and litigation assistance with matters concerning troubled borrowers, complex debit issues, lender liability concerns, business disputes, breach of contract, consumer law, and commercial law. Our experienced litigation counsel has tried lender related and commercial business cases, including jury trials in both state and federal courts. These cases often involve the discovery and protection of large amounts of electronically stored, confidential and/or proprietary information. Our litigation counsel also has extensive experience in all forms of alternative dispute resolution such as AAA arbitration and mediation.
Our attorneys provide representation to lenders, small businesses, corporations, partnerships and joint ventures, and to other entities.
In the area of commercial litigation, our attorneys assist with:
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Business Torts
- Forensic Fraud
- Business Valuations
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims
- Feasibility of Business Reorganization
- Non-compete Agreements
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Real Estate Matters including Title and Sale Issues
- Daubert and Frye challenges to expert testimony, evidence and reports
- Government Regulatory and Licensing Issues, including those involving the TILA, HOEPA, ECOA, RESPA, CSA, HIFA, UDAP, FHA, STB, PUC and the PA LCB