Daniel J. Birsic
Email Address: email@example.com
Daniel J. Birsic is a founding member of Grenen & Birsic, P.C.
For over 30 years, Dan has maintained an active practice focused on a wide range of creditor rights issues on behalf of banks, mortgage companies, and businesses. His expertise includes commercial loan financing, secured transactions, commercial loan restructuring, and workouts. Dan is also well verse in commercial and consumer bankruptcies, foreclosures, and real estate transactions.
Mr. Birsic has an AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating Program, indicating the highest recommendation of his peers for both legal ability and upholding the highest ethical standards
- Allegheny College (B.S. magna cum laude, 1983)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D. cum laude, 1986)
- Bar of Pennsylvania, 1986
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association