Beth L. Slaby
Senior Associate Attorney at Grenen & Birsic, P.C.
Email Address: email@example.com
Beth worked at Grenen & Birisic, P.C. from 2010 to 2012 and returned in January 2020 after serving an 18 month stint as a term clerk to the Honorable Carlota M. Böhm of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of PA, as well as working for a financial services company headquartered in New York City.
Beth also practiced law at a large Pittsburgh firm in the areas of Corporate Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Banking & Financial Services, where she represented secured lenders and unsecured creditors’ committees in bankruptcy, collection and workout proceedings.
Beth focuses her practice on bankruptcy reorganizations, workout and creditor’s rights, collections, corporate and business transactions and consumer foreclosure and bankruptcy.
- Bar of Pennsylvania, 2008
- United States District Court for the Western District of PA
- United States District Court for the Middle District of PA
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of PA
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Member of the Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Law Section)
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (“IWIRC”)
- Judith K. Fitzgerald Western Pennsylvania Bankruptcy American Inn of Court